Current meeting agenda:
- What to expect and not to expect from the security assessments.
- Short-term and long-term security objectives.
- Security measures currently being considered.
- What can the community do to help secure our schools?
- Lori Alhadeff and Ryan Petty will speak.
- Questions and Answers
Interested in Volunteering?
- Sign up to volunteer for our current initiatives or bring your ideas about how you can help
- Please come at 6:30
All attendees are welcome to participate. If you currently have questions that you want to have addressed at the meeting or would like to request a specific topic be covered, please click here to send them to us by June 10th. Priority will be given to questions emailed in advance.
Donations for meeting tickets are strictly optional, but strongly encouraged.
School security meeting: 7:00 pm to 8:45 pm
Meeting for anyone interested in volunteering with SOS Parkland: 6:30
For meeting location and registration, please click the button below:
Pre-registration is required for this meeting in order to gain access through the security gate so please do not share location information, but rather direct anyone interested in attending to this page.