SOS Parkland Sponsorship Opportunities
Your company can have a meaningful impact on the safety of kids and teachers in our community! Here’s how you can help…
Retail Establishments & Small Businesses
There are several ways that shops, restaurants, and retail establishments can participate at no cost to them. Many of these easy fundraising opportunities not only enhance the reputation of your business by participating in local charitable initiatives, they can also help boost incoming traffic and sales overall.
- DONATION BOXES
- Red metal SOS Parkland box placed near your point-of-sale area for cash and check donations.
- POINT OF SALE
- POS Customer Donations (Cashier asks if customer is interested in donating; similar to Publix / March of Dimes, and processes the donation directly through the POS system.)
- SOS MERCHANDISE
- Retail outlets have available SOS Parkland merchandise available for sale (cash only sales).
- PERCENTAGE OF SALES
- A portion of sales is advertised as being donated to SOS Parkland during a pre determined date and/or time frame. This can be a one time or recurring event.
- SOS Parkland can assist in marketing the event with no cost or expense to the business.
- BRANDED MATERIALS
- SOS can assist with custom branded items for local businesses to utilize. For example, food delivery bags, stickers to add to an invoice, or service vehicle decals.
All participating retail establishments and restaurants will be featured on the SOS Parkland website.
Enterprise Business, Corporate Entities & Client Based Businesses
There are many ways that service industries, large & small local businesses and national corporations can participate with SOS Parkland by becoming an official sponsor. There are multiple sponsorships available at varying levels. Direct sponsorship can give companies that may have a local branch or office an opportunity to stay in touch with important local community initiatives, while enhancing the reputation of the company. Additionally, local businesses can participate in something meaningful within their own community.
All participating businesses will be featured on the SOS Parkland website, with placement preference given to Benefactor level partners and above.
Partner with SOS Parkland
- $500 minimum donation
- $1,000 minimum donation
- $2,500 minimum donation
- $5,000 minimum donation
- GRAND BENEFACTOR
- $10,000 minimum donation
- ENTERPRISE PARTNER
- $25,000 minimum donation
- LEAGUE OF YOUR OWN
- This category is reserved as a distinction designation for our highest contributing sponsor at the time of sponsorship.
- EVENT SPONSORS
- Sponsor a specific event or fundraiser for SOS Parkland (Title sponsor, Wine Sponsor, Etc). This is perfect for those who may be able to sponsor in a particular way; for example a bounce house company providing a bounce house for an event, or a frozen lemonade truck donating services.